I Make $568.82 Work From Home

If you come here for the second time, then you won't be surprised.
Because on this post : The Very First Greeting. I explained what I'm doing.

If this is the first time you come in this blog, please read that post first so you will know more about me.

Yeay, this month i've got $568.82.



Like i've told to you, I will try to save money Rp.5million per month. Because i want camera so bad.



And this is my first Rp.5million money to save.
the remaining 3 million I can use for daily needs.

Hope next month i can buy camera, so i can create good video on YT.

Now we talk about what i'm working

On the first post, i've told you that i'm just freelancer.
I know you all curious about where i work, how i work, and how many dollars I get for doing my job.

Listen, I will not explaining all in this post. Maybe next post i will explaining all for you that may interest.

In this post, I will answer all question just in brief.

Where I work?

I work on Appen, do you know Appen?
Appen is company that doing many job from other company that need data evaluation with human touch.
For more information, please search on google or visit the official site.

How I work?

I work my job with notebook and internet connection from home. I just doing my job as their ask and their instruction. Working on appen is need a quality requirement, you must past the project exam registration to get the job.

How many dollars I get?

I get $5 per hours i'm working. if you have free time, then why not to convert it to money?


How many dollars you can make? Do you have any good recommendation to get money, please share below.

Komentar