The Very First Greeting - Come Closer With Me

For me, this blog is like journal.

And i hope, you can enjoy my story.

Based on site name, i just on the way to become rich, wich mean i'm not rich (right now).
If you think you're not rich too, so stay with me and together we become rich.

For additional information, i'm not employer, i'm not businessman, who am i?
I'm just freelancer, that work hour by hour. I trade my time for money.
Is that cool? yes, for now.

But i think i can't do this forever.
I must prepare for workfree, but still paid.

this is me, on Parangtritis Beach, Indonesia

The first question is, how can i do that?
And the answer is, i don't know, but i will learn.

The first thing comeout from my head is why i'm not trying to save some money, and then i buy something that can pay me?
So now, i will try to save money Rp.5million per month, and when it come to Rp.10million i will buy camera. Which with that maybe i could create a high quality video, then i put the video on youtube so maybe then it can pay me..ehehe

Dude, don't look at me like that. It just my imagination.
but, people like me must have a dream, right?
because of dream, we can fill our life.

Have you a dream? Let's share with me, and together we join forces.
Please don't be shy, write down on comment what you plan for the near future.

After I write what i plan, so the next journal, i hope i can tell you about my very first camera that i buy for creating youtube video.
I hope, ehehe

Sincerely,
Ginanjar Widodo

Komentar