How I Can Stop Smoking, Very Easy!

I have heard from my friends, not just one but many. All of them told me that he feel it difficult to stop smoking.
But not for me, i can stop smoking very easy. Just like snapping finger. haha just kidding!

I smoking like a year, and few months ago my smoking activity is like a train, "after one, turn one again can't stop". The most record i did, is 3 pack of cigarettes for one night.

And then, a day later.
I have no money. My money that should be for buying some food to eat is spending for cigarettes, I realized that I spend money too fast than I make it.
finally for food, i borrow money from my friend. What happened to me?

Since that, I push myself for not smoking.

And it success until watch movie that the actor is smoking very cool, and in my mind is just "i wanna smoking right now!"

I look into the table in my room, and there's money from change money i buy food yesterday. I run and buy cigarettes, just two pieces (the money just left for buy two cigarettes)

And then i smoking, and then a regret again.

Then i become depressed again by looking my wallet is empty again, i borrow money again to buy food.

Those two last cigarettes i smoke very carefully and taste it so deep.

After that i become more convinced to stop smoking, i try to stop, and magically i can stop until now.

So here I will lead how to stop smoking.

1. Your decision is final, not negotiable
Don't let any reason come from your head lose you. You must be persistent for yourself.

Lead your mind to support your decision, like try to think what negative impact from smoking, what possitive impact if you stop smoking. You are better than your mind.

2. Just don't buy cigarettes
It's very easy man. - especially if you don't have money hahaha

Ok not naive, When i stop cigarettes, i feel something missing in my life.  But after several days, i don't feel anything missed again. My life just become usual.

And now i more productive and can save some money.

So, that is my boring story about how i can stop smoking, but it's true story cz i did it myself.



The last word in this article is,
if you already intend to do something, then just do it. Don't be fooled by your own mind
Share if you think this article is helpful 

Komentar